Sunday 14 June 2015

Task 1: progress report on my running programme

My friend Linda asked me a couple of days ago whether I’d actually managed to get out running yet (good point - after all the post setting out my plans to run a 10k only said I was going to start running…..) So here’s some evidence for you Linda! The picture below shows me on my return from my second run this week. I look a bit of a sorry sight (although in my defence I was laying it on thick to try and get some sympathy from Andrew – none forthcoming of course).  The good news is that my ankle seems to be coping well with the shock of returning to running circuits and it did feel nice (for a short time anyway) to be stretching my limbs again.
  

And hot off the press, I’ve now registered for the Tonbridge Running and Riding 10K on 25 October:

Vivien Hunot is entered for Tonbridge 10k Main Entry List on 25-OCT-2015  

So Task 1 is cast in a tablet of stone (not an Ed Stone I hasten to add) – no turning back now....


If you would like to follow this blog click here for information on how to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment